Live edge mirror
It's a little bit cheating but gives that natural design look you want for your mirror.
- liquid nails;
- some heavy books to put on the wood while drying;
- screwdriver and hammer;
- stain the wood to your desired color (we used American Walnut).
Nature comes to life
A little life from dead wood
- slices from a small, hollow tree;
- belt sander;
- nailed scraps of pine boards in a chopping block;
- 40-grit sandpaper.
Pebble Bath Mat
A little nursure by nature.
- floor mat;
- garden pebbles: black pebbles, multi-colored pebbles, or white pebbles. You can find these labeled as 'river stones' too;
- 5-minute epoxy.